13 days / 12 nights in Athens - Mykonos - 5 days / 4 nights Cruise - Santorini
( Athens - Mykonos - Kusadasi - Patmos - Rhodes - Heraklion - Santorini )
Package starting day: Every Wednesday (April - October ) from Athens
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini.
- Athens sightseeing tour (half day, including the NEW Acropolis museum except Mondays) (visit our TOUR SECTION for more information).
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Jewels of the Aegean Cruise (inside cabin Cat. IA'-upgrade is possible at an extra cost).
- Transportation by cruise ship from Piraeus to Mykonos.
- Meals: 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners.
- Entrance fees during guided sightseeing.
- All transfers as per itinerary.
- Hotel taxes.
- Domestic or international flight tickets
- Ferry boat tickets Santorini-Piraeus.
- Personal expenses, beverages at lunch and / or dinner.
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts and gratuities for cruises
- VISA expenses
- WEDNESDAY: ATHENS On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel by our Mini Bus or by oour taxi driver. Rest of the day at leisure.
- THURSDAY: ATHENS After breakfast we meet you at your hotel or close by, in order to start the morning half day Athens sightseeing tour (visit our tour section for more information).
- FRIDAY: ATHENS / MYKONOS Morning transfer from your hotel to the port by our mini bus or by our taxi driver to embark on your cruise ship to Mykonos. On arrival you have a transfer to your selected hotel for 3 nights stay.
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY: MYKONOS Free days to laze in the sunshine on one of the island's endless sandy beaches and then maybe party the night away.
- MONDAY: MYKONOS / EMBARKATION ON THE CRUISE SHIP Morning at leisure. Afternoon transfer to the port to embark on your cruise ship.
- TUESDAY: KUSADASI / PATMOS First port of call today is the Turkish port of Kusadasi, with an optional tour to Ephesus. Then on to the island of Patmos, famous for the Monastery and the Grotto of St. John.
- WEDNESDAY: RHODES Early morning call at the magnificent island of Rhodes, with the famous Acropolis of Lindos.
- THURSDAY: HERAKLION / SANTORINI First port of call today will be the island of Crete with the palace of Knossos and the Museum. Then on to the island of Santorini, believed to be the lost continent of Atlantis. Disembarkation and transfer to your selected hotel in Santorini.
- FRIDAY & SATURDAY: SANTORINI Free days on this enchanting island to enjoy its breathtaking views, sizzling black sandy beaches and dazzling sunsets.
- SUNDAY: SANTORINI / ATHENS Morning transfer to the port for the ferry back to Athens. On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred by our mini bus or by our taxi driver to your selected hotel in Athens. The rest of the day at leisure.
- MONDAY: ATHENS / AIRPORT After breakfast, you will be met by our assistant and transferred by our Mini Bus or by our taxi driver to the airport for your return flight home
Excluding your international airfare and port taxes
PORT TAXES: 105€
IMPORTANT NOTES (supplements to the above rates)
Medium Season Supplement:
From May 03rd to Sept. 06th, 2013 (included)
- Euros 45,00 per person in a triple cabin
- Euros 45,00 per person in a twin cabin
- Euros 70,00 for the single cabin
High Season Supplement:
From Sept. 09th to Oct. 11th, 2013 (included)
- Euros 65,00 per person in a triple cabin
- Euros 65,00 per person in a double cabin
- Euros 100,00 for the single cabin
Rates for the package described, per person, in Euros
Hotel Group 1
|April 21 - 30 / Oct 06 - 21
|May 01 - 31
|June 01 - July 20 / Sep 01 - Oct. 05
|July 21 - Aug 31
Hotel Group 2
|April 15 - May 31 & Oct
|June & Sept. 16 - 30
|July 01 - Sept 15
Hotel Group 3
(Gift : With a minimum stay of 3 nights at the Mystique Hotel, we offer complementary a wine tasting for 2 people, applies for all room types and all periods.)
|May / Oct
|June 01 - 28 / Sep 16-30
|June 29 - July 31 / Sep 01-15
|Aug. 01 - 31