- Visit of Delphi Archaeological site
- Visit Meteora Monasteries (2 Monasteries)
- Thermopylae (visit the monument of Leonidas)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Kalambaka (Meteora area)
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner
Delphi - Meteora Monasteries Two days tour
From November 2012 to March 2013: Every Wednesday
From 8th April 2013 to 28th October 2013: Every Monday , Wednesday & Thursday
Saturdays only the following dates : 13/04 - 27/04 - 18/05 - 25/05 - 01/06 - 15/06 - 29/06 - 13/07 - 27/07 - 10/08 - 24/08 - 14/09 - 21/09 - 28/09 - 05/10 & 19/10
From November 2013 to March 2014: Every Wednesday
Dep. 08.45 - Ret. 19.00 (2nd day) approx.
DAY 1: Transfer to renowned Delphi. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery from the slopes of Mount Parnassus arrive in Delphi and visit the Arcaeological Site. After the visit depart for Kalambaka, passing through the picturesque villages and towns of central Greece. Dinner and overnight. (D)
DAY 2: Visit Meteora. Amidst striking scenery, perched on huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless monasteries where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (visit the monument of Leonidas). Arrive in Athens early in the evening. (B)
- Excluding your international airfare
- Supplement for single room
€ 34 in A' class hotels
€ 28 in Tourist class
- Visit to the Museum in Delphi is not included.
- Appropriate clothing is required to visit the Monasteries. For the ladies long skirts and long trousers for the gentlemen.
- Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from G.O. terminal around 19:30hrs.